Monday, October 1, 2012

Happy October

Happy October, everyone!  Given how incredibly long the last five months were and how slowly time seemed to move, I cannot believe we're nearing the end of the year.  I kind of love this time of year, from October through to January, with all of the holidays and other special days it brings.

As of today, hubby and I have been married one & a half years.  Usually I'm not much of a half-year celebrator, but I figure there will likely be times ahead where we'll celebrate half-birthdays and half-anniversaries in order to best take advantage of the time hubby and I have together, especially when we have children.

We're very lucky that with all of the time we've spent apart from each other this last year or so, we've somehow managed to be together for just about every special day or holiday, with the only exception being both of our birthdays.  We've gotten our anniversaries (dating & wedding) and bigger holidays such as Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Year's, and even Easter together.  It really is amazing when you think about the fact that in 18 months of marriage, we've only been together for about 5 months of that time.

3 comments:

  1. HELLO to my friends out there i am testifying about the good work of a man who help me it has been hell from the day my husband left me i am a woman with two kids my problem stated when the father of my kids travel i never help he was living but as at two weeks i did not set my eye on my husband i try calling but he was not taken my call some week he call me telling me that he has found love some where easy at first i never take to be serous but day after he came to the house to pick his things that was the time i notice that things is going bad i help he will come back but things was going bad day by day i needed to talk to someone about it so i went to his friend but there was no help so i give it up on him month later i met on the the internet a spell caster i never believe on this but i needed my men back so i gave the spell caster my problem at first i never trusted him so i was just doing it for doing sake but after three day my husband called me telling me that he his coming home i still do not believe but as at the six day the father to my kids came to the house asking me to for give him the spell work to said to my self from that day i was happy with my family thanks to the esango priest of (abamieghe)esango priest he his a great man you need to try him you can as well to tell him your problem so that he can be of help to you his content email is this esangopriest@gmail.com indeed you are a priest thank you for making my home a happy home again. remember his email is esangopriest@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello every one my name is joyce from canada i have just met with this priest Dr Olorun Oduduwa of the Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com and i finally find out that he is really a truthful spell caster and so powerful and he is the most powerful spell caster that i have ever met. i wish i have met her before. and husband have just come back to me and every thing happened just the way he had said it i am so happy that i have met with him and now i have my husband back to my self.if you all that are here have not tried him you just have to do so and get your heart desires fulfilled. stop been doubting i have tested him and i am now a fulfilled woman.Email: ( Olorunoduduwaspiritualtemple@gmail.com ) Maria I told tata, about my problem and told him needed a spell to get my ex back. He assured me he could help me, so i did all the necessary things he asked me to and i made payment for the spells. He told me he would come back to me in 7 days.i waited and on the 7th day, behold i saw him Crying, begging for forgiveness.

    ReplyDelete