Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Project 52: Week 12

 
Week 12 Theme: Technology

Technology is something that I really love, though it is scary to think about what life was like before all of these modern conveniences and how reliant we are on them today.  But I am thankful to be old enough to remember how things were before I ever owned a computer or a cell phone -- both of which were purchased my senior year of high school to have for when I went to college.

 

While there are certainly downfalls to the effects that technology has had on our lives as far as less personal communication/interaction with others, it will be a lifesaver when it comes to this deployment!  One thing's for sure, hubby and I are going to be getting our money's worth out of our stock of Apple products (yes, I own a MacBook Pro, iPad, and iPhone, as hubby does too... I admit, I have an Apple addiction) and will be using them to FaceTime with each other like crazy whenever he's got wi-fi access.

No comments:

Post a Comment