Friday, July 20, 2012

Dreams

Like I'm sure is common of most mil-spouses going through a deployment, I tend to have dreams at least once or twice a week that my husband is home with me again.  Last night I had a dream that my husband called me to let me know that there was a chance the Army could be sending him home two or three weeks early.  Funny thing about some of the dreams I have at times is once in a great while, they come true and I find myself in a deja-vu moment in real life, usually several weeks later, if not more (I had one of those moments when at my mother-in-law's house earlier this month).

Sadly this is one dream that I know will not come to fruition.  And my husband actually laughed at me this morning when I told him about having this dream.  At least I'm not having dreams that I cannot discuss, like he is.  After asking him how he slept the night before, he said he had some crazy dreams.  I asked him what it was about, or if he could even say since there are so many things about his days that he cannot tell me, and was told that it was about work and so he couldn't share.  He then chuckled at himself in disbelief that he's now having dreams that would be considered classified.  We all have dreams about work from time to time, it just so happens that his work is all on a need-to-know basis.

But boy would it be nice though if my dream actually came true... I can wish, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment