Monday, July 9, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #73

So, I'm obviously a few days late this month with my fill-in, but for good reason as I was out of town for most of last week visiting my in-laws.  Better late than never, right?  I'll be sharing some of the details of my trip this week!


1. What's one thing in the past month you would have changed?  There's actually not much of anything from June I would have changed, at least nothing I can think of at this point.  The month flew by fairly quickly for me, which is always great!

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in June? Getting to Skype with my husband for the first time in a month. I missed getting to see him.

3. What did you do to celebrate Independence Day?  I spent the day with my in-laws and some of their friends. We cooked up and ate tons of food, hung out, and then went to a local park to watch fireworks.

4. When you PCS, what items do you take with you and not let the movers pack (and if you do a DITY, what do you take with you and not box up).  When we PCS, I'll be packing in the car our important documents, my jewelry, our laptops and iPads, a bottle of port wine that hubby and I are trying to age, anything we will immediately need for our pets, and then of course as much of our clothes as I can then possibly fit into our car.

5. What are you looking forward to in July?  The two things in July I've been most looking forward to are hitting the half way point of hubby's deployment and visiting with my in-laws, both of which have now passed!

1 comment:

  1. ahhhh doesn't skyping just make things better! glad you've made it over hte hump and happy to be a new follower.

    ReplyDelete