Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Ready for Christmas

I am ready for Christmas to get here this year, more than ever.  It means getting quality time with my husband and to have our little "family" together again for a couple weeks, as well as getting to see family of ours that we don't get to see as much of as we'd like to.

I'm always one who looks forward to this time of year, but this year it's even more special.  To celebrate, I decided tonight to go ahead and put up my little 3-foot Christmas tree.


The hubby loves real trees in the house, but unfortunately it's a little difficult for me to obtain and setup a 7-foot fir on all on my own this year, so I decided to go ahead and break out my old little tree.  Now I just hope that the pups and our cat don't decide to eat the tree during the night while I'm asleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment