Monday, June 25, 2012

Randomness

This is one of those mornings where I wish I had brought two cups of coffee with me to work.  I just have this feeling it is going to be one of those days that kind of drags on at work, leaving me with a need for an extra jolt of caffeine in the matter of a couple hours.  If only Starbucks delivered... I could so go for a skinny vanilla latte right now!

In other randomness... I am definitely feeling the effects of some of the exercises I did yesterday.  The mountain climbers in particular.  I just hope that Saki isn't feeling anything from my exercises yesterday, and the accidental kick in the face that resulted from him getting too close to me right as I was kicking out my left leg.  Thankfully the poor little boy is pretty resilient!  I just hope he learns not to get too close to mommy when I'm doing what I'm sure he thinks are crazy movements in the middle of the living room.  I am bound and determined to start and stick to a new exercise plan so I can work off these last 15 or so pounds from when I started working out over a year ago.  So far it's just been baby steps, but hopefully I'll get a routine down shortly!

No comments:

Post a Comment