Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Project 52: Week 1


Week 1 Theme: Nature

For the majority of the pictures I took for this week's theme, I visited the University campus to see what I could find.  The first picture was taken as the sun was starting to set in front of my house during the week, but the remaining pics are all from campus.

 

I'm very glad that one of the MANY squirrels that grace the campus was out and about when I was walking around central campus to find get some shots.  These little guys are everywhere and will let you get within a couple feet of them without taking off.  He stayed on the side of that tree for almost a good minute staring at me as I was taking his portrait.  Often times you begin to wonder if these little guys are plotting something with how they behave.

No comments:

Post a Comment