Friday, March 2, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #69


1. What is your favorite/most unique anniversary/birthday gift from your spouse?  I think one of the most meaningful items he's given me was actually a Valentine's Day present the first year we were together.  We had been spending so much time together around the earlier holidays & my birthday that I was beginning to have trouble sleeping without him during the week when we were apart from each other (we were long-distance for the first 6-months of our relationship), so he went to Build-a-Bear and made me a bear to sleep with at night.  The real thoughtful part of it was before having it stitched up, he sprayed the stuffing on the inside with some of his cologne that I love so it would smell like him.

2. What's your first thought when you see it's snowing (or what would you say if you don't live somewhere with snow)?  I get excited and hope that it's the kind of snow that's fun to play with, rather than the heavier snow that just freezes over, so that way my dogs will have fun going out to play in it.

3. What's one thing in the past month you would have changed?  I would have found a better way to manage the stress I was dealing with concerning the uncertainty of our move and waiting to hear about hubby's upcoming deployment (yep, we found out he will be deploying).

4. What was your favorite thing that happened in February?  Honestly, I think I'm going to have to go with getting my hair cut for the first time since September.  It's really hard to find someone who can actually give me a good cut because my hair is naturally a bit of a pain, and I think this was probably the second best cut I've ever received (sadly the person who gave me the best cut I've ever had left the salon I go to).

5. What are you looking forward to in March?  Easy!  Finally getting to see my husband again after being apart from each other for the last two months :)

No comments:

Post a Comment