Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Project 52: Week 6

  
 Week 6 Theme: Temptation

Please excuse the lack of creativity in my selections (as well as eh quality of my images) for this week's theme.  Most of my pictures are of temptations I have every time I enter the grocery store, with the final image being of a temptation that I am very thankful only comes around once a year (I'm pretty sure I'd weigh like 300 pounds if Girl Scout Cookies were out year-round).
 


Unfortunately I've been on a bit of an emotional roller coaster this past week, so this project wasn't exactly high my priority list.  First there was stress, followed by excitement, and the week was ended in a bit of terrifying fear.  The hardest part about the end of the week was the fact that it happened right as my husband was leaving for the field for a week long FTX, which means I cannot speak with him about it until the end of this week when he returns to his room.  This is one time when I REALLY could use to have him around.

No comments:

Post a Comment