Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Project 52: Week 8

 
Week 8 Theme: Sunrises & Sunsets

This week I was able to get a little more variety in, as I was able to get shots from two different states, both with very different surroundings.
 


The first two images are of a sunrise and a sunset around where I live.  I really love how the sunlight is playing with the clouds in the sky with these two images.  For the second group of two images, they were both taken when I was visiting my husband this past week for his graduation from AIT.  To get the sunrise shot, we were up and out of our hotel room by 6am that morning.  Unfortunately good sunset shots kind of eluded us, as we were chasing the sun the one day we were actively trying to go out to capture it and just barely missed the good pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment