I ultimately decided to just go with these jars, which I found at Bed Bath & Beyond for 99¢ each.
I like that they're clear, which enables me to easily see the contents of each jar as well as how much there is remaining. Plus they still have the simple shaker tops that come standard with the spice containers you buy at the store when replenishing your supply -- same functionality, but now I've just got uniform packaging for all of my spices!
To create labels for the jars, I simply typed up a Word document with the names of all of the spices, and then I printed out the pages on full-sized clear label sheets I already had on hand. I then just used my trusty paper cutter to trim down each label to size. Another easy option if you don't want to bother with cutting your labels would be to purchase the return address sized clear labels so you can just peel and stick after you're done printing.
Overall I am very happy with how these turned out, as well as the improvement they have made to my cabinet. Now I have all of my spice containers down on the bottom shelf for easier access, rather than having half of them hidden behind the larger objects on the second shelf.
Before & After:
I put all of the jars in alphabetical order to make finding necessary spices easier, though I did put the ones I use the most up front for easiest access. And all that remains on the middle shelf now are the larger items, which can all be seen. The last thing I might do is to create a tiered platform to elevate the jars on the second and third rows in order to make them easier to view.
Now I just need to come up with a fix to take care of my baking supplies on the top shelf!
Extracts, and sprinkles, and cupcake liners, oh my!