Friday, May 4, 2012

MilSpouse Friday Fill-In #71


1. What's one thing in the past month you would have changed?  I would have spent some time downtown last weekend to experience the annual Twilight Criterium cycling race my town has each year, since I likely will not be back here in the future to go to it again since we'll be moving sometime this fall.

2. What was your favorite thing that happened in April?  Driving up to Virginia to spend Easter weekend with my amazing in-laws :)

3. What are your plans for Memorial Day?  As of right now, not a darn thing other than to just enjoy the first paid day off from work (without having to use leave time) that I've had since New Year's!

4. Have you ever traveled Space A?  If yes, where... if no, would you ever try it?  I've never traveled using Space A, but I would definitely try using it if my schedule around my travel plans was flexible enough.

5. What are you looking forward to in May?  A co-worker of mine and I have been talking about going to the Georgia Renaissance Festival one Saturday this month.  I've never been before and think the people watching I could do there would be entertaining.

3 comments:

  1. Renaissance Fairs can be a lot of fun. Have fun if you go!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have lived in both Virginia and Georgia and I have to say that I don't miss the humidity right now. I have never been to a Ren Faire but I think it would be so fun to go. Please post pics if you go :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The humidity is just terrible! I've lived in Georgia for as much of my life as I can remember, so I'm looking forward to the day when we get to move somewhere where it's not so bad. And I'll definitely be sure to share pictures if I get to go to the renaissance festival!

      Delete